Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bookwork. Sigh.

So it seems the end of the year has come and kinda gone. Now I need to quickly pull my bookwork together and get it to the accountant. Which makes me realize I'm not 17 anymore. Anyway, I am listening to my playlist and right now there's the song "Beautiful Blue" by Holly McNarland which is truly a beautiful song. Anyone with high speed should go download it and see if you agree. I just really like it. Oh see now it's "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. So I have to leave and give the song my full attention (Glo, you understand my feelings towards this song).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I DO love that song beautiful blue....

Not envying your bookwork. Nope.

Oh Joy said...

Did you know it or download it?

I hate bookwork. You know how cranky I get after putting through all them bills...and seeing the pitifully few deposit slips.

Anonymous said...

no i knew it.

we got a bunch more kara-yokel songs yesterday to enjoy our voices on, including but not limited to;cherry pie, hungry like the wolf.... ooh! that reminds me we need 'africa' by TOTO!!!

going to look.

right. got it.

Oh Joy said...

I love the new toy. When are we having our 'Wing & Sing" (thanks to Angie/Leigh for providing the wings for the first annual "Wing & Sing", too bad you won't be here to enjoy it).