Monday, May 14, 2007

3 Things I Love.

Here are three things I love:

1. Various handbags/totes: Can you have too many? No I think not. Here is a new little number I got yesterday from my sister-in-law for mother's day. Isn't it great?
(Which does remind me, Wilma, that I am waiting for a posting on all your new bags.)

2. Paper products: I love stationary, pens, pencils, stickie notes, sharpies...once I get to the stationary aisle of a store I'm there forever. Here is a new little set I bought myself. The small one I am using up way to quickly and I think I'd better go and stockpile a few more like it for future usage.


3. The color chocolate brown. And isn't it great how the new handbag and the paper product feature my favorite color??!! Sometimes life works out. Incidentally by the end of the week my house doors will be painted the featured brown-like coloring. I did them in black. That doesn't seem right. So I am re-doing them.

Well there's a little bit about me.

10 comments:

Wilma said...

LOVE the bag! I also have an obsession with all things stationary - something to do with playing "office", mayhaps?

Wilma said...

Bag posting may occur shortly - along with new shoes, too!

Angela Oliver said...

cute cute cute

catherine said...

you know what i love... nalgene bottles... so many idears i have running through my head on how to make those a gift... like, you could just stuff flowers in them and say, 'here you go'... or you could fill with candy and say, 'here you go'... or you could just give them 'as is' and say, 'here, this is for your birthday' but really be meaning something else...
loving nalgene bottles...

Oh Joy said...

You are so clever. I would have NEVER thought of that. You could even fill them with like sharpies, sticky notes, stickers, things like that & what a GREAT teacher gift. Simply BRILLIANT.

catherine said...

needing an idea for an 80 year old storyhour teacher... what are you thinking - not that you are going to get the glory... i will, but i just was wondering...

Wilma said...

FYI - bags & shoes are posted.

J said...

when I saw the title I thought we were going to get some pictures of the kids!

Oh Joy said...

I don't post pics of the kids on the internet. So it isn't gonna happen.

Carlene said...

Soooo Whats happening in the prairies these days? All in full swing for the wedding celebration?