Friday, July 13, 2007

Where Have I Been...and other questions.

Well first off you may now congratulate me on my new status as High Speed Internet Girl. Quite happy 'bout that. So for the quick update...where have a I been?

Well mostly here at the lake.



I have a really nice little campsite right off the water. So we've been there. And though it sounds so nice and looks so nice. I hate camping. Loathe, detest, HATE it. I hate dirty. I hate bugs. I hate no room service. I hate camping. Stinky, gross, dirty camping.


Secondly, I finally sucumbed to Facebook. And it confuses me greatly. Like do I really hafta accept everyone who wants to be my friend? I am not a friendly girl. I mean mostly I like people just fine. It's not personal. But there are few who I need to keep in constant contact with. So is it rude to not accept? Someone tell me.

And finally, just thought I'd like everyone know that I my best friend Jaime broke up with me. Yup. Just dumped me via cat. So I now have an opening in the department for anyone who might like to apply. Commence applying....now.

8 comments:

J said...

don't like camping eh, well I won't hold it against you. Its not for everyone and its true that it is dirty.
Facebook yes is tricky. Jon and I have struggled with the same problem. the nice thing is that you don't have to talk with everyone that you make a friend. It also has this great thing called a limited profile. The "friends" on this list can only see what you want them too. That way you can make everyone happy by saying yes, but only show them your profile photo if you want. Check it out. Jon and I also just ignore alot of people. Like if I haven't talked or thought of them in over two years, no thankyou. Okay I've written too much. Miss you
P.S. I hope you are joking about losing your friend!?

Oh Joy said...

Yes, I am joking. She just got herself a housecat and now I can't go there. First I loathe and destest housecats...HATE THEM. Secondly the boy is so allergic to cats we can't go where I know they have them or he swells up and gets really sick.

J said...

shoot!

Reesh said...

I have a ton of people who I still haven't accepted to be my friends. I only want certain people to view my life, which is essentially what I am bearing to the world in pictures and notes. And you'll get the hang of it soon enough. It's really just an amazing communication tool, email, but so much better...

Wilma said...

Welcome to High Speed - it's a fantastic place to be!

I can't apply to be your BFF either, since I also have a cat. Which I love. Very much. Even if he is the DemonSpawn.

Ross O said...

Finally the woman has blogged,can I come to the lake sometime, looks great, oh, can't, my cat gets lonely without me.

Oh Joy said...

So Ross, you are out too, can't be my best friend if you have a cat. Oh and you too Wilma, though maybe in a few years we'll have another cup of coffee together at a mutual cat-free place? Which isn't Jammers.

Maddy said...

Ha lol im free it just me and ma rabbit! lol