Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Love Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's been pretty exciting around here I tell ya. I did some vacuuming. Then had lunch of heart-shaped grill-cheese sandwiches seen here:

Then we made some cupcakes as seen here:


Then Jammer and her little Jam-ettes (or Jam-Jam's whichever you wanna call 'em) came for coffee. We downed two pots and talked about it's organic goodness. I made lasagna and sent one home with said Jammer and Jam-Jams. So we'll eat that soon. And that's about it. Not too exciting.

But just so everyone isn't thinking I'm a deadbeat of a mom, you see those little heart grill cheeses and cupcakes. And I did let the kids HELP with those cakes, I did. Have pictures to prove it.

8 comments:

flibirdijibit said...

The 'Zagna was really yummy! I could have eaten the WHOLE pan! I, er, didn't however.

Reesh said...

Happy love day!

Oh Joy said...

I am warming up the rest of the lasagna even as I type.

Carlene said...

Heh! It looks like Sarah and I may be able to call in on our way from Toronto to Vancouver in late April! Any chance there will be some lasange and cup cakes left!?!

Oh Joy said...

REALLY???????? So fun!!!! For sure they'll be lasagne! Tell Sarah to get ready to do Evee's fingernails. B/C at the wedding she was supposed to do them and didn't have time. Evee is still waiting for next time Uncle Leigh's sister is here so she can do her nails!

Angela Oliver said...

Those cupcakes look pretty amazing. In fact they MAY even look like a "craft" project?! Glenza what happened to you?
Kudos to you in letting the kidlets help. I've never had a heart shaped "girled" cheese.

flibirdijibit said...

don't kid yourself....

you're definitely a D.B.

Oh Joy said...

I know I am. I know. But in my defense, I am surrounded by other D.B.'s..