Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where is the Flipflop?

I can't find a flipflop.  It's green.  There is only one--can't remember which foot it belongs too.  It's a specific green flip flop.  Anyone who knows it's whereabouts please send photos so that I can identify it.  I think I know who has the flip flop.  It usually only travels between my hand and my bro-in-law who we will call "Monster" for a good time.  I know he has the flip flop.  Well pretty sure he does.  Just waiting for it to re-surface.  My Auntie M says I should blog about it.  So here I am.  WHERE IS THE FLIP FLOP MONSTER!??  Or did someone else find it?  hmmm?


Confession of the day:  I like the look of tucked in sheets on the bed.  I hate the feel.  But the reason I don't tuck them is much more simple:  it takes way to bloomin' long.  So when I say "I HATE TUCKED IN SHEETS" it's mostly the second thing.  B/C it's not hard to kick them out at night.

1 comment:

hyperkish said...

..just buy another flip-flop..
i think that would be the best solution for that.,.. heheheh..